[3830] WAE SSB KB4CG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB KB4CG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 22:44:54 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: KB4CG
Operator(s): KB4CG
Station: KB4CG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    2           8
   40:   37    7     48
   20:   67   17     40
   15:   11    9     10
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  117   35    106  Total Score = 15,900

Club:

Comments:

Although band conditions were difficult, I nonetheless enjoyed participating in
the contest.  Many thanks for the European operators' patience and perseverance
in receiving my serial number which sometimes took several attempts to receive!

Despite the difficult conditions, 15 meters showed signs of life at times, so
hopefully that band will be coming back soon!

Look forward to next year!