[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:36:30 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 22

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.55

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   8
   20:  23
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  31  Mults = 28  Total Score = 868

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

27 minutes late due to a missing adapter for the paddle.
I was caught up in 1296 MHz EME-chat, then realized I have
to build up the station in 3 minutes from the transport
boxes (moved yesterday from the OH3BCX-location). After
a lot of seeking I found the adapter in the car, but then
noticed I had no BNC-adapter to jump RF to the amplifier.

Well, SAC CW at OF4BCS was very similar with a lot of
problems with the tuning units and a burned out Bencher
YA-1 low pass filter (punched cap teflon/mica sheets).

For three days in a row in honor of SAC CW there were
ZERO sunspots and quite a bit of Aurora at the start,
but the Top Scorers did well with 1st class equipment,
and good operating. Thanks to all the CWops calling in!
My QSO-count was half of normal, but no wonder since I
was there only for 8 hours according to N1MM-statistics.

Today's 1300Z CWT showed Aurora up to 40 GW with weak
USA-signals on 14 MHz, and for Central Europe as well.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 (now also OG6B)