[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 04:38:02 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 23

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   43
   40:  118
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  161  Mults = 144  Total Score = 23,184

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Started on 40.  Nice flow, but not particularly fast.  0315Z had 51QSOs with a
lot of weaker guys calling in and a clear frequency. In retrospect, I probably
ran out of strong guys. Need a better antenna to attract more attention.  At
0339Z had 107.  The eastern stations were weak.    Went to 80 at 0345Z  The rate
did not change much and made 43 contacts in the last 15 minutes, but there were
quite a few who I had worked on 40 already.  It was a good session, but I am
still puzzled by having a good initial 15 minutes, then having the rate drip.
Boy, would I like to try this from a big station and SO2R.  I need another tower
or to get the 80 meter antennas finished so I can SO2R on 40/80.  I am in the
process of trenching in cables for a more reliable situation.  It is a lot of
work! Dad was 97 today.  The celebrating will be tomorrow.  We will bring in
lunch for them, then pick up prescriptions and get him some new shoes.