[3830] WAG N4CW SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAG N4CW SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 16:04:26 +0000
                    Worked All Germany Contest - 2021

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 05:39

   80:    3
   40:   47
   20:   80
   15:  170
   10:
----------------------------
Total:  300      0      68  Total Score = 61,200

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Part-time effort, devoting most of Saturday to the NY QSO Party. DL stations
were exemplary in good on-th-air manners, especially in pileups, a running
station's delight! Thank you.
Conditions better than last year, but didn't hear any DL's on 10 meters at this
QTH; I did hear a YU and an IZ Sunday morning, with pretty good signals, but no
DL's. I think I worked many QRP stations because some would fade right into the
noise, but with persistence, come up and complete the exchange. One fine op
found that by sending his exchange slowly, it overcame the rapid QSB that was so
unpredictable; well done! Thanks, DARC!!! 73