[3830] CQWW SSB KU8E SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KU8E SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 02:04:16 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 27:25

  160:   11     4        6
   80:   57    11       31
   40:  142    22       56
   20:  227    24       72
   15:  246    25       75
   10:  222    18       55
------------------------------
Total:  905   105      295  Total Score = 1,066,677

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K2/100, Acom 1000 ~ 800 watts and various wire and dipole antennas

Phone DX contests are usually an exercise in frustration for me running just
wire antennas. I probably get beat out by LP guys who have a tower and beams on
20-15-10 meters all the time despite running an amplifier. I spent way more time
than I usually do in this one because 15 and 10 meters were so good. Most of my
QSO's were S&P except for a small run of EU on 40 meters running split on
Saturday morning and on 10 meter SSB on Sunday morning. I bet the guys with big
antennas had some super scores.

K4BAI and I will be returning to Bonaire in person operating PJ4A for the CQWW
DX CW contest for the first time since November 2019. It will be fun to use some
"real" antennas again.

Jeff KU8E