[3830] CQWW SSB K8AZ M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tleek8az@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K8AZ M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 22:15:54 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K8AZ
Operator(s): W5WZ AA8OY K8AZ K8BL K8NZ W8WTS W8WWV
Station: K8AZ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 43

  160:   21     8       19
   80:  218    17       69
   40:  235    29       95
   20:  926    36      119
   15:  791    33      124
   10:  693    25      102
------------------------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

It was wonderful to have such great conditions, especially on 10 meters.  This
contest was essentially a "shakedown cruise" for the numerous repairs
to multiple antennas necessitated by the severe ice and wind storms of last
December and January -- more off-season repairs than we've ever had to make here
in any of the 35 previous off-seasons.  The HF yagi antenna repairs and rotor
repairs were all completed, but repairs to the Hi-Z rx antennas for 80 and 160
are still being worked on, and the 160m rx 4-square is weeks away from being
operational again, leaving us to receive 160m with only a 15' high dipole and to
receive 80m only on the transmit 4-square.  But we still had a blast.  And can't
wait for CQWW CW.

Thanks to all for all the contacts.
73, Tom, K8AZ