[3830] CWopsT W5MJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W5MJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 14:01:31 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 5

Call: W5MJ
Operator(s): W5MJ
Station: W5MJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0:12

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  10
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Ah, another year, another 10. Equipment problems kept me guessing: it worked FB
last night but when I fired up this morning abt 1325, the winkey was dead. After
some astute diagnostics, I determined I had not only winkey problems but also
some cable issues - I think the cat took things down. Finally got on the air at
1342, found 10 folks willing to accept my signal, made 10 and moved on. Happy
New Year to all and tnx for the Qs.