[3830] CWopsT RM2D Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT RM2D Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 06:36:48 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jun 29

Call: RM2D
Operator(s): RM2D
Station: RM2D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Vereya
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   2
   40:  18
   20:  54
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  75  Mults = 63  Total Score = 4,725

Club: Russian Contest Club

Comments:

Nice CWT session in general, but slightly distorted by two of my fellow Swedish
countrymen, using Ham Radio as arena for political agitation. One avoiding
working me because I apparently have a UA call. The other using old Nazi slogan
from Second World War time, as end of contact. Very depressing to see Ham Radio
being politized, when the world needs much more dialogue and communication, as
governments fail to do that on the higher level. We as CWOps members should
definitely act with a high degree of integrity and work everyone on the bands,
regardless of which government rules the countries where our calls are issued.
And, in particular, working ANY and EVERY CWOPs member in CWT is definitely what
I expect from people in this wonderful CW club. I feel ashamed as Swede that the
only two rotten apples in the fruit cage were Swedes. Having visited Ham Radio
in Friedrichshafen last week, I can really say that the Ham Radio in general is
full of Ham Spirit. Let also Ham Radio inside CWOps have the same.

HRWP - Ham Radio Without Politics!

73 de Mats RM2D (SM6LRR) - Member of a global non-political and non-religious
Ham Community!