[3830] ARRL 10G+ W3IP 10G Only

To: 3830@contesting.com, m.cresap@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10G+ W3IP 10G Only
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 15:00:20 +0000
                    ARRL 10 GHz and Up Contest - 2022

Call: W3IP
Operator(s): W3IP
Station: W3IP

Class: 10G Only HP
QTH: FM19bb
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Remote Operation

  10G:        20            10592
  24G:
  47G:
  75G:
 123G:
 134G:
 241G:
Light:
-------------------------------------
Total:        20            10592  Total Score = 12,592

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

August activity and band conditions were up compared to previous years. Most of
the contacts were made via rainscatter due to the many scattered thunderstorms
over Pennsylvania, Ohio, and New York. I was able to work stations on both sides
of the Great Lakes, west to Indiana (655 Km or 407 miles), and north east to
Block Island, Rhode Island (582 Km or 363 miles).

Some detailed statistics: 21 QSOs were CW, 3 QSOs were SSB, the stations were
located in 10 different 4 digit grid squares.

I was out of town and unable to participate in the September session

Thanks to all the rovers that went out and found great spots to operate from.