[3830] MWaveFallSprnt N2SLO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MWaveFallSprnt N2SLO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2022 21:16:45 +0000
                    Microwave Fall Sprint - 2022

Call: N2SLO
Operator(s): N2SLO
Station: N2SLO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .5

Total:  QSOs = 2  Total Score = 89

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

I am finally back on the air on 1296. Was able to get 45 element looper on roof
last night. No mast mounted pre-amp as was not able to run voltage. Took care of
that Saturday afternoon after sprint. Was able to work Jeff K1TEO and Pete
K1PXE. Was not able to work Ron (WZ1V), or Mike (N1JEZ).. Rained hard overnight
and again at 5am. Too many leaves on trees, but I am not operational.