[3830] CQWW SSB N1UR SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N1UR SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 11:22:47 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N1UR
Operator(s): N1UR
Station: N1UR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 42
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   18     5        8
   80:  206    16       55
   40:  241    21       69
   20:  499    28       92
   15:  763    26       92
   10: 1080    23       98
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

That was a lot of fun for sure.  Far off my USA LP record of 5.1 million but
still an amazingly nice output for LP Unassisted.  Day one until about 20Z was
really good but not great from here.  160 and 80 suffered from disturbed
conditions and 10M was open but very spotty and not high rate sustainable.  But
things changed into Asia and the Pacific starting around 21Z.  Had great Asia
openings on 10 - 40.  And of course 10M exploded Sunday morning.  That was quite
a treat.

A distinct lack of Russian activity.  Great to say some Ukraine stations on
again.

Having done this contest mostly high power since 2017, it's also interesting to
see how effective low power can be when the conditions are good.  Its a slog on
180 but the opportunities are there 80 - 10 when the SFI is hanging at 130.

See you in the CW event.

Ed  N1UR

Its nice when everything works and you can carve out the weekend to just enjoy
the event.  And that's what I was able to do.