[3830] WAE RTTY VA7ST Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VA7ST Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 00:17:23 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   80:   12          24
   40:  151          75
   20:  188   140    86
   15:  207    63    98
   10:   91    30    62
-------------------------
Total:  649   233   345  Total Score = 304,290

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Had fun. 20M to EU on both mornings was modestly strong but only superstations
were able to copy QTCs from me without several repeats.

QTCs from the northwest of NA make this a tough proposition -- with polar paths
in the mix, it's not possible to compete with eastern or even southwest stations
that have a clean shot to EU. So, it's not my most favorite contest, but it has
lots of participation. It's fun to watch the online scoreboard as operators rack
up the points.

Thanks for the contacts. Now on to CQWW CW in two weeks.

-- Bud VA7ST