[3830] SS SSB W4NF SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W4NF SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 13:47:32 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4NF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

------------
  160:
   80:  362
   40:  628
   20:  421
   15:   35
   10:    1
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My last two sections for the sweep were SB and AK.  I heard a SB station working
someone and I asked him to go up 5.  Of course up 5 kHz was occupied so I found
a clear spot quickly and started calling for any SB station.  He found me and we
worked.  Then 3 Qs later I worked another while running.  I waited until late
afternoon on Sunday for Alaska to show up on 15 and then worked about 6 of them
very quickly for the sweep.  This is my second best score ever and I thought the
bands were quiet making it easy to work some weak stations.  Also, I noticed
there were a number of newer CKs out there working the contest.  That sounds
promising.  Thanks for the Qs and now its time to get ready for our first Mult2
operation from the station for CQWW CW.  73, Jack W4NF