[3830] ARRL 10 K4BAI SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K4BAI SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 02:36:46 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 23:09

   CW: 1381   136
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1381   136  Total Score = 751,264

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Repaired section of feedline from Palstar tuner to the 88; center fed zepp
Friday morning.  Before discovering the bad jumper, I had expected to use the
80M dipole through the Palstar tuner to work 10M, but that turned out not to be
necessary.  The xepp worked very well.  Lots of Europe, ZS1C, North Africa, lots
of SA, P3AA, about 15 JAs, the first on ten M in years, VK, ZL, FK8, Caribbean,
Mexico, US and Canada.  Short skip to most of North America on Friday night
after we returned from a Christmas part was wonderful.  Still going strong when
I went to bed about midnight.  Europe opening was stronger on the first morning,
but it stayed in longer to south west Eu on the second.  JAs in sooner and
stronger on second afternoon.  I actually ran about six of them answering me.  I
hoped to be able to work at least one S&P with this antenna.  Good activity
on CW from most areas.  No real good DX, but that's to be expected.  73, John,
K4BAI

TS590SG. Alpha 78, about 1 KW output, 88' cf zepp up about 40'.