[3830] ARRLDX CW VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 15:16:57 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: VY2TT
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: VY2TT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PE
Operating Time (hrs): 39
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   69    35
   80:  215    46
   40:  955    69
   20: 1126    84
   15:  990    84
   10: 1192    81
-------------------
Total: 4547   399  Total Score = 5,441,562

Club:

Comments:

Hello 10 Meters. Seeing SFI over 300 and attendant conditions on 10 & 15
almost made me forget both my 40m yagi rotator and my top of the stack 20m yagi
were both literally frozen, despite heat tape turned on. Fortunately they were
both frozen while pointed at EU, but didn't make for much Asia, especially on
20m since the middle of the stack yagi had to be tied off pointed South and the
bottom 20m yagi is fixed on EU.