[3830] JIDX CW K8IA SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@cox.net
Subject: [3830] JIDX CW K8IA SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2023 13:06:14 +0000
                    JIDX CW Contest - 2023

Call: K8IA
Operator(s): K8IA
Station: K8IA

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  287    41
   10:
-------------------
Total:  287    41  Total Score = 11,767

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Steady, but not spectacular, 15m JA activity beginning here about 2030Z
Saturday. Took about an hour break at 0030Z and continued with satisfactory band
cndx for another hour and then very spotty operation after that. Quit quite
early as my rate plummeted.

The JCG SOTA activity certainly hurt JIDX. There were at least 15-20 more qsos I
could have worked but they were all working only fellow JA's. However, I did
enjoy most of the time I put in and he sponsors are commended for keeping this
long running contest active. I am looking forward to next year.

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club