[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7RL HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K7RL HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 04:23:59 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:   51       1
   40:   89       7
   20:  125      49
---------------------

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Tough start. Lost every jump ball; it took two minutes to finally log my first
QSO - yeah, that was a long two minutes!

When it was time to QSY to 40m, the band wasn't very good. Only the loudest
stations were heard. Seemed like any and all east coast stations trounced me in
the pile-ups until it was dark enough.

Worked some rare ones, like VE8NSD in NT and N9RV in MT in last remaining
minutes. Squeaked out a UT and QC. Heard NM once, but never connected. VE9XX was
super loud on all bands representing a rare NB.

Thanks to N5ZO and WD6T for the horse race using the online scoreboard. Our
scores are amazingly close.

Thanks to all for the Qs, and especially the casual stations that got on to hand
out points and mults.

73, Mitch, K7RL