[3830] FlQP VE3NNT SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] FlQP VE3NNT SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 22:50:18 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2023

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5
Remote Operation

   40:   59
   20:  163
   15:   73
   10:    3
--------------------
Total:  298     0  CW Mults = 61  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 36,356

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I just got back from a trip to Geneva Saturday late afternoon, so I missed a lot
of the action. I decided to just get on part time to give out some Qs. Band
conditions were rather poor here. Skip was too long to hear anyone on 10m. My S8
noise problem on 15m limited me there. 20m was quite noisy here too. I'm
thinking that there must have been some solar activity recently affecting
propagation.