[3830] ARRL FD WA2VYA 1D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD WA2VYA 1D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 22:19:08 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  766     0       0  Total Score = 3,064

Club: SOUTH JERSEY RADIO ASSOCIATION

Comments:

QTH: CEDAR CREEK, BASTROP COUNTY, TEXAS GRID EM10ga
ICOM IC-756PROIII 100 Watts output
Cushcraft ground mounted R8 vertical up 12.6 feet
Cushcraft A50-5S 6m 5el yagi up 20 feet (for the lone 6m QSO)

Spent most of first two hours trying to drum up some activity on 6m CW, with
only one taker (thank you).  Come join me next year instead of watching
waterfalls and playing with mice.

Gave in and went to 10m and went progressively down in frequency.
Was pleased with the result on HF with my modest antenna.

20m was open most of the time to all corners of the USA and Southern Canada.
Best hour rate was on 40m.
Slept late Sunday morning, but only 20m was good on Sunday.

USA: Worked 49 states (not Alaska, but I only stayed up until 0711 UTC) and all
domestic ARRL Sections, except NNY.  Good activity from KH6, KP2, KP4.

Canada: Missed NL, NB, PEI, ONN, MB, TER.

DX entities: CE, HK P4 PJ2

Spent decades operating FD with the South Jersey Radio Association (SJRA), so
submitted my score toward the SJRA aggregate score.  ARRL Field Day is always
fun, so wherever I am, I try to be on the air.

Thanks for all of the QSOs and CU next time.

73 Frank WA2VYA