[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 03:21:45 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 30

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   3      2
   40:  11      7
   20:  22     16
   15:  11      9
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     34  Total Score = 1,632

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Somewhere along the line today, the idea of doing the NS with the bug came to
mind.....so.....

Started out crisply on 15, with pretty fair bug keying, and good condx, but as
we went down the bands, both changed for the worse,   Hitting 40m was like being
an SWL listening to the rest of the country having a fun contest.
But....im Grateful for every Q... THANK YOU !   and I apologize for a variety of
QLFs with the old vibroplex.

 its amazing how the old ship to shore boys could run a bug for hours and still
sound great.  30m on a bug is about my present limit...before it all starts to
run together into one long dash with a few interspersed dits here and there,
trying to get in... hahaha

Worked K7SV on 15 with a great signal before the start, and never heard Lar
again during the whole 30m.  So it goes in the mysterious land of NS, every
Thursday nite.

Thanks to N6HI for the Q, which is always special.

Once again amazed to see 15 go completely silent after just 5m. then the same on
20 after about 8m. Not a peep left on either.....

See you next time. TTK will have his power back on. and 8V and VBU and 7ZZ will
hopefully be on without social calendar interference.

73 from out west

DanWA K7SS