[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 03:14:33 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 28

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   4      3
   40:  16     10
   20:  23     17
   15:  17     13
   10:
-------------------
Total:  60     43  Total Score = 2,580

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

This is the Tale of Two 15 Minute Segments
by Charles Dickens

the first 15m are smooth as silk...while the second is just plain ragged..
goes with the handwritten log too... starts out clearly and legible, and ends up

all fouled up.. hahahah

thanks for the QSOs lads... was going to torture you all with my 1934 MacElroy
bug, but, hey, we are all good friends...so packed it back on the shelf.

maybe in the future, after a LOT more practice.

Great to get Hiram at W1AW/1 and Mike on 2 bands in NH.  Only new england
heard.

3 bands with Stu in WI who stays completely smooth on his bug the whole time.
ive got a lot to learn in bug culture.

73
danWA
Seattle