[3830] NA Sprint RTTY NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 01:35:26 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - September

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:20
Remote Operation

   80:
   40:
   20:  33     1:20
---------------------
Total:  33     Mults = 23  Total Score = 759

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC#2-LeftCoastBaudotBullets

Comments:

I swear it was working Friday night!  But I needed several restarts and
power cycles to limp into action Saturday. Flexradio had also screwed up
remote access, which was its own set of changes.  20m band was noisy, or
were my settings bad? I finally got started 5 minutes late, but not a
problem as I had worked out everyone by one hour, and then searched dupe
to dupe until 1:20 when I said "enough!"

NN7SS Burt WA (op K6UFO)

20m: 3 element yagi at 72 feet
Flex-6600 at 5 watts
Writelog, MMTTY and 2Tone