[3830] CQ WW RTTY K9CT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craig@k9ct.us
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K9CT M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 02:40:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): W9MR N9CK AI9T KT9L K9CT K9WX
Station: K9CT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  351       50      24    13
   40:  965       56      89    29
   20: 1051       58      95    32
   15: 1416       55     102    30
   10:  663       41      89    29
------------------------------------
Total: 4446      260     399   133  Total Score = 7,903,368

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

We had a great time! Great team work and we kept the radios busy all 48 hours.

Conditions seemed better the first 24 but it was nice having plenty to do all
the time. Sometimes the bands would get a bit soft but would recover and have
some good runs. 10 meters was pretty good and kept us choosing between there and
20 meters while 15 was our best band.

We set our team record in 2013 and were very near it when we ran out of time.
Next year!

It seemed to us that there might have been less stations to work but we will
have to see how it shakes out with the number of logs submitted. We were
watching Online Scoreboard the whole contest and wish everyone would
participate. It is a lot of fun.

We enjoy our team and everyone brought plenty of food to share. I know that we
all weighed more after the contest than before it started!

Thanks for all the QSOs and we will see you back for the CW and Phone weekends.

73, Craig K9CT