[3830] CQ WW RTTY N6RV SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kendrick.w@ca.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N6RV SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 17:55:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: N6RV
Operator(s): N6RV
Station: N6RV

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   80:    0       0        0     0
   40:   35      10       20    12
   20:   22       2       16     8
   15:   88       9       46    19
   10:   93       8       32    19
------------------------------------
Total:  238      29      114    58  Total Score = 126,429

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

The first half of the contest I couldn't figure out why signals were so hard to
decode. It was particularly confounding when it became worse as I lowered the
volume on the speaker. I realized on Sunday that I had been using the computer
microphone instead of the USB input on the K3s as my receive source. Suddenly,
to my amazement when I selected the right input in MMTTY I could copy everyone!

It is a terrible thing to get old and not only forget how to configure N1MM+ but
to figure out where you stored the file you created so in case you couldn't
remember you could repeat the settings you always used in the past!