[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 03:23:14 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 10

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   3      1
   40:  22     17
   20:  22     17
   15:  19     14
   10:
-------------------
Total:  68     50  Total Score = 3,400

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Top 3 bands were great !
very unusual to get GOOD 15 and 40 on the same night...but
it just happened... usual to get one or the other.

Thanks for the action...it DOES get the blood flowing !

Great to work AH6KO again, and W2GD (do this every week John!).
N6HI not heard tonite, and missed even hearing Vic VE3YT.
N7ZZ my bug mentor on 3 bands .. super. great to catch W1WEF on a couple. and
W1FJ and K8CN for my DX tonite. Only 4-bander AJ6V.. tnx Ed.

Hope to see some of you CW diehards with a mic in-hand this Saturday, 00z to
0400...in the SSB SPRINT. Its not CW but is just another kind of good fun !

73
DanWA K7SS