[3830] WAE RTTY NR4O Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY NR4O Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 00:22:51 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 24
OpMode: SO2R

   80:   49     0    64
   40:  165    40   129
   20:  221   180   118
   15:  149   190    84
   10:   66   140    70
-------------------------
Total:  650   550   465  Total Score = 558,000

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

QTC's always make this one interesting.  It was the only way to stay competitive
to send and receive the QTC's.  Receiving is always an adventure since you
seldom get a clean copy of all 10 QTC's.

I didn't really have a goal set until Sunday morning when I realized I should be
able to achieve 500 QSO's and 500 QTC's.  Got to the 500 Q's mid afternoon and
thought 1100 total should be possible.  Got to 1198 just as my wife called me
for dinner at 6pm local.  Held out for a few minutes to get the last 2 Q's.
Always good to end with nice round numbers. :)

No serious issues while operating this weekend.  Just a couple hiccups with N1MM
and the QTC window giving me some headaches.  It really shouldn't be that hard
to manually enter/correct the QTC's in that window.  I'm curious how the EU
stations seem to be able do it with ease??

I know I worked many PVRC...so thanks for the Q's.  Had fun battling Don W4BBT
on the scoreboard all day on Saturday.

73,
Eric NR4O

----Station-----