[3830] WAE RTTY N4CW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY N4CW M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 04:08:18 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW W4TMO
Station: N4CW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NC - FM05qw
Operating Time (hrs): 37

   80:  100          68
   40:  185    10   153
   20:  271   259   112
   15:  256   415   124
   10:  240   470   124
-------------------------
Total: 1052  1154   581  Total Score = 1,281,686

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Two ops (Bert, N4CW, and Jim, W4TMO) taking turns at the N4CW station...M/S the
old-fashioned way! We had a good time and nothing blew up! We came up a little
short on time due to an out-of-town family dinner we had to attend Sunday
afternoon (meaning we had to quit around 18:30 GMT). We had great success
working the mults we could hear, and not all the mults spotted showed up where
they were supposed to be...wonder why??? Conditions were good, but not
spectacular, with Saturday being pretty flaky. Participation seemed to be pretty
decent, too.
Thanks, DARC, for another fun weekend. 73 from Bert & Jim