[3830] CQWW CW AD4ES M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chuckgreen29@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AD4ES M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 03:42:26 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: AD4ES
Operator(s): AD4ES W4SO N8KH N1ZZ NK4DX
Station: AD4ES

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 46:35

  160:    2     2        2
   80:  143    17       72
   40:  791    32      108
   20:  604    34      112
   15:  573    36      116
   10:  508    34      108
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Frustrating start this year as N1MM Function key Configuration on the multiplier
station (Not function Key definitions) were all set to "F1" so when
using ESM on the multiplier station, N1MM thought we wanted to send CQ, which is
a no-no!! That and a few other issues delayed our multiplier station start and
changed our whole operational schedule. Since we were 1 QSO short of 5,000,000
I'll blame the multiplier station startup issue. We ate K5KG's dust has he past
us by somewhere around the 4,000,000 mark and he never looked back.  We enjoyed
the CQWW series of contests and are looking forward to the rest of the contest
season.  We had a great technical discussion for an hour and a half following
the contest, mostly about possible improvements for next year.