[3830] CQWW CW 8P5A(W2SC) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 8P5A(W2SC) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 02:25:20 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: 8P5A
Operator(s): W2SC
Station: 8P5A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 47
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:  184    13       34
   80:  668    21       71
   40: 1386    28       85
   20: 1627    33       88
   15: 2216    36      110
   10: 2624    34      106
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

It was a thrilling weekend where some bands  seemed open to everywhere at once.
You never knew what would call in next.

Although a personal best, the station was capable of more.  The activity was
very intense, and I could not sustain 2BSIQ for extended periods without one of
the bands getting out of control.  Kudos, to those that could tame two pileups
at once with TI7W and CR6K in the 10K club and ZF1A forming a new club.
Phenomenal operating!

The RF side of the station was great, with almost no interstation interference.
Even seemed to make progress on my 160 issues.   The computer side was more
complicated as the radio would occasionally QSY during QSO's and once reset my
CW messages without me knowing

Overall, another great event.

Also congratulations to Barbados as it celebrates 57 years of independence on
Thursday

73, Tom  W2SC

QSSL via HA1AG or LoTW