[AMPS] schematics for linear amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] schematics for linear amps
From: measures@vc.net (Rich Measures)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 97 11:59:38 -0800
>> Let us know what type (and quanity) of tubes you want to use, Charlie
>> and I'm sure the group can point you in the right direction. Good luck.
>> Joe, K0JN
>
>...   I'm aware that  linear building is
>probably not an easy project especially it can  be very dangerous due
>to high voltage.

IMO, the electric-mains is a greater danger.  With HV, the careless idiot
often gets blown clear.  With 120v/240v, he typically can not let go.
Next stop, "Silent Keys" in *QST*.

>On the other hand there is the high price of buying
>commercial  linears ...

The bad news about commercial linears is that some are measurably not as
well-designed as purchasers hopefully assume.

Rich---

R. L. Measures, 805-386-3734, AG6K