[AMPS] Anode current vs cathode current...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Anode current vs cathode current...
From: nospam4me@juno.com (Skip S Isaham)
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 02:39:43 EST
Hello all,      (... a question to Rich and others who care to chime in)

>When measuring power out, it's important to measure anode current.  If
>the anode current is low,  input swr may be causing the problem.  If
>the load is other than 50 plus or minus j zero ohms, all power
>measurements are suspect.
>cheers
>Rich...

Would there be a specific difference from the cathode current? In
particular,  circuits using AB1 vs AB2?
I'm just trying to understand if there is an specific advantage/reason
for the mention of  anode vs cathode.

thanks
Skip   wv6f
nospam4me@juno.com

P.S.   Although the Dentron GLA-1000 project is in "the works" now the
going is slow due to outside obligations. I hope to have the units done
asap.

cheers

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]