[AMPS] Metalworking Questions

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Metalworking Questions
From: ns1z@agate.net (John / NS1Z)
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 21:38:49 +0000
I'm sure there are more sophisticated sources but I purchased my metal
brake from the J.C. Whitney automotive catalog. It is aluminum and quite
simple. I have used it a bit (more than I wanted to as it appears I am a
slow learner...) and it does a good job. Not for heavy metal (Led Zeppelin,
Ozzy etc) but for cabinet metal it works for me...

At 10:52 AM 2/5/99 -0600, Strohm, Jim wrote:

>Ah.  Another potential victim.
>
>Try this:
>
>          http://www.harborfreight.com
>

>73