[AMPS] Titan power supply

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Titan power supply
From: warrenw@pentek.com (Warren J. Walsh)
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 13:18:59 -0500
Greetings All,
First let me thank everyone who answered my previous question regarding the
Henry Tempo 6N2 amplifier.  I see from the answers I received, that we seem
to be the only ones who have a had time tuning up and running this amp.  Oh
well, when I finish gutting my SB-220 and putting in the 6M circuitry
things will hopefully be better.
Now onto the subject line.  My question to all the gurus out there.  I have
a Titan amplifier for HF, (which is why I don't mind gutting the 220) and
I'd like to use the HV supply for a VHF/UHF amp using something like the
4CX250 - 4CX400 series (K2RIW type amp on 432 for instance).  I would use
this for the HV, and maybe the filament voltage (if it's the same value for
my tubes).  Can anyone out there shoot holes in this for me, or is it
possible to do?

Thanks
Warren Walsh - K2BM
Warren J. Walsh (warrenw@pentek.com) Pentek, Inc.
Design Engineer                      One Park Way
Phone: (201) 818-5900 x 251          Upper Saddle River, N.J.
Fax:   (201) 818-5941                http://www.pentek.com/