[AMPS] poor mans chimneys

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] poor mans chimneys
From: nospam4me@juno.com (Skip S Isaham)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:17:28 EST
Hello there,
A good friend (wf6f) used cut cranberry juice jars for 4-400 chimneys
with great success. I've also done the same with glass apple juice jars
and a cutter to remove the ends.  Just keep enough air moving.
73's
skipp
nospam4me@juno.com

[snip]
I have a need for several 3-500Z tube chimneys. Reportedly Coleman
lantern
globes can be used. Has anyone tried this?
Sure beats paying $40.00 per unit from RF Parts.
Lane Zeitler
Ku7i

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]