[AMPS] Finally - a real amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Finally - a real amp
From: Doug Person" <w4dxv@ibm.net (Doug Person)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 19:01:13 -0400
It would seem to me that the operating parameters at the time of the failure
do not explain the cause.  ip was only 150 and ip about 500.  Total key-down
duration was no more than 20 seconds.  This does not compute.  Rich, I've
seen you discuss VHF parasitics before.  What would be the recommendation to
eliminate them?

Doug -- W4DXV