[AMPS] SMPS a la QEX

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SMPS a la QEX
From: johnf@futurenet.co.za (John Fielding)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 20:05:07 +0200
I would be very interested to know where the original author got his Schottky
diodes for
this psu as I have been lately perusing all the manufacturers data for such
animals.  The
highest voltage types I could find stopped at circa 100V PIV?

John    ZS5JF

ps Sorry this reply is so late but had a 2 week break in Europe.

To: <amps@contesting.com>