[AMPS] need for SB 200 parts

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] need for SB 200 parts
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 10:50:51 -0700
Hello there,

You might remember my  "doing the homework" post
about an input circuit for 572b amplifiers. Well, the
results were coming in as a very mixed bag, so I've
chosen to go through the motions myself.

I've purchased a beat up SB-200 from E bay and as
you might have guessed, it's in pretty rough shape.
Some parts are missing or mostly charcoal.

If you have any sb 200 parts you'd consider selling,
please email me direct.

Things that would get my motor going are:

The HV PC board with or with out parts.
A better front panel meter.
The tube mounted tank coil.
A simple photo copy of the circuit diagram. (the
manual photo copy was missing.
Or, an original manual to purchase.
used 572's that have some life left.

thanks