[AMPS] KM1H

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] KM1H
From: Dick Green" <dick.green@valley.net (Dick Green)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 17:45:19 -0400
> That was the tip of the iceberg.

Yes, I heard exactly the same story. Can't blame Bill for banning Carl, but
after a suitable period of punishment, forgiveness is a virtue. BTW, Carl
also claims that his computer is down, which is probably true since emails
to him bounce with the "mailbox full" status.

> Being
> ignored by your peers is the ultimate punishment.

I see that you have lots of experience with that.

> How do you feel about people who cash customers' cheques and do not send
> the stuff, Dick?

Different subject entirely. I've been trying to help Jean-Michel, F1IXQ, to
get his two 6M amps from Carl. Carl told me that the amps were ready to
ship, but he had lost the shipping address. I got the address from
Jean-Michel and gave it to Carl when I saw him. According to a message from
Jean-Michel a couple of weeks ago, he still has not received the amps. I
gave him Carl's phone and fax numbers. That's the extent to which I want to
get involved in this dispute. I should mention that the check Carl gave me
for the SB-221 I sold him cleared. Then again, I know where he lives...

73, Dick WC1M