[AMPS] Suppressor measurements

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Suppressor measurements
From: G3SEK@ifwtech.demon.co.uk (Ian White, G3SEK)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:23:15 +0000
Fred Fliss wrote:
>It seems there is a paucity of data relating to comparitive suppressors.  I
>am in a position to have access (limited) to several versions of RLC
>measurement instrumentation.

That's a very generous offer, Fred  - but before you go ahead, you'd be
well advised to check what happened the last time. Search DejaNews from
about September 1997 onwards, and look for "N7WS".

Before we need any more measurements, we still need to learn how to
conduct a constructive discussion about the ones we already have.

When a useful person like John Lyles is being driven off this list, we
all need to take a hard look at what we're posting.

Worried yet? We *all* should be.

                           http://www.ifwtech.demon.co.uk/g3sek