[AMPS] info

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] info
From: kc5ajx@hotmail.com (Rick Bullon)
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 18:58:02 GMT
Hello All

I have a much simpler solution to this problem, Don't use a pc based email
program use a web based email program like I do as you can see by my address
I use Hotmail thus nothing is downloaded to my computer it stays on the
hotmail server.
If I see a message I want to save I read it on the hotmail server then email
it to myself at my other email address at my ISP. I have not received any of
the problems the rest on the list have and I think it is because I use
hotmail for the email lists.
Just a suggestion
73
Rick