[AMPS] 50MHz 4-1000 initial web page up

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 50MHz 4-1000 initial web page up
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 18:40:15 -0800

Hello there,

I've received quite a few inquiries about my 4-1000 amplifier on 50MHz.
The
best way to show the unit is with some pictures on a quick web page. The
pictures are large in size which means they take a while to load via slow

connections.

I've set up a quick description at:

http://sonic.ucdavis.edu/glasspage

The pictures live on a separate page at

http://sonic.ucdavis.edu/glassware

These pages do not show up on the web server main index or table
of contents yet.

I'll consolidate the information later as time allows.  Please feel free
ask in you want additional information.

thanks
skipp   wv6f
nospam4me@juno.com