[AMPS] 50MHz 4-1000 amplifier

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 50MHz 4-1000 amplifier
From: gd0tep@qsl.net (gd0tep@qsl.net)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 18:18:40 -0000
Nice pictures Skipp.

I wondered if anyone had managed to get the 42mhz RF deck offered by Surplus
Sales to work on 50mhz? Check http://www.surplussales.com/RF/RFamp.html and
scroll down to see the unit in question.

I have one, and intend to use it as the deck was designed, i.e. grid driven.

Has anyone else acquired one of these, or has built one like the deck in
question?

73 de Andy GD0TEP