[AMPS] Thanks for Advice

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Thanks for Advice
From: KevNathan@DSB.WA.GOV (Nathan, Kevin)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:07:00 -0800
Hi All,

I wish to thank all of you who responded to me concerning my request for
advice on whether to purchase the TL-922A or Ameritron AL-811H.  Your advice
and thoughtful comments have been very helpful to me.

I am going to go with the TL-922A.  Comments and recommendations ran
overwhelmingly in favor of this amp and since I've always secretly lusted
after one, I can't resist the chance to go for it for a good price.  The
thing just looks mean and all business and has been very well maintained
with the ten meter mod also installed.  I am having 220 installed in my
shack and hope to have it on line next week.

Again, thanks to all and very 73.
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450