[AMPS] Input matching experiment

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Input matching experiment
From: Peter.Chadwick@zarlink.com (Peter Chadwick)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:05:39 -0000
Carl said:

>All well and good , Peter, however unless someone else can build and TEST
>a concept , who's to say it is valid or not???

This is very true. Another important point is repeatability of the test results
between various people, which is to my mind, a very good reason for repeating
experiments.

There's also another aspect. Even if it's been done before, if you've not done
it, you may learn something. An ounce of practice is worth a pound of theory or
something .....not totally correct of course, but amateur radio is supposed to
be 'self training in the art'.

73

Peter G3RZP