[Amps] TenTec 425 Titan Power Transformer Pin out needed...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] TenTec 425 Titan Power Transformer Pin out needed...
From: k7ddmjb@qwest.net (Mike Baker)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 17:11:39 -0700
Hello to all,
    I have a NEW power transformer for a TenTec Titan 425 Linear amp.  The
price was right.  Now I need the pin out/diagram so I know what I have
acquired.  Anyone have a schematic/wire diagram/spec sheet they would be
willing to photocopy/scan/list the info for me so I can figure out how to
best use it?
    Does anyone have a Titan that has a dead XFMR they would like to
resurrect?  If so perhaps we could make a deal.  Better to fix up a broken
amp than me use it for a HB amp.
Mike Baker  K7DD
k7ddmjb@qwest.net