[Amps] 2 Items for Sale (Bandswitch & Tune Cap)

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 2 Items for Sale (Bandswitch & Tune Cap)
From: w8cqjeff@tds.net (Jeff Weinberg W8CQ)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 13:27:37 -0500
Hi All,
I have the following for sale to AMPS members:

1 - Multitech Industries Model 86A Custom Bandswitch.  This is a switch =
I had made for an amp project and no longer need it.  It was never used =
or soldered on.  It is very similar to the nice switches in the QRO and =
Commander amplifiers.  It has 2 sections (1 for tank/tune cap padder =
switching, the other for load cap padder switching).  It is set up for =
160-10 meter operation.  A technical drawing of the switch is also =
listed in the links.  I have over $200 in the switch.  I would sell it =
for $150, shipping included.

Pictures and the tech sheet can be seen at the following links:
http://www.harbachelectronics.com/forsale/switch1.jpg
http://www.harbachelectronics.com/forsale/switch2.jpg
http://www.harbachelectronics.com/forsale/switchdwg.jpg

1- EF Johnson Tune Capacitor.  Specs are ~240pF at 7KV (0.175" plate =
spacing).  The cap is used, but does not have arc marks or burns.  The =
dimensions are approximately 12" long x 5" wide x 5" tall.  This would =
make a great tune cap for a homebrew.  I would like $40 for it, shipping =
included.

A picture of the capacitor is at:
http://www.harbachelectronics.com/forsale/tunecap.jpg

Thanks and 73,