[Amps] NCL-2000 question

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] NCL-2000 question
From: nagato@arnet.com.ar (Guillermo)
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 19:10:10 -0300
        Most probably a metering circuit wiring fault (or bad contact switch).
        Besides, do you or anybody in this list have a scanned circuit
schematic of this linear? (jpg, gif, or an address where I can I get
it?). I have a copy of the complete manual, but somewhere the schematic
was lost.

TIA
Best regards
Guillermo.LU8EYW