[Amps] Mica Capacitors

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Mica Capacitors
From: nagato@arnet.com.ar (Guillermo)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 19:10:47 -0300
        Well, thank you all for your replies; in my case, it's somehow Colin
says, I must use what I have at hand (better economics has been blowed
away as you may know). So I'll use but not stress them; they all look
pretty good (in the cosmetics at least, of course, I'll make a prior
test with DC voltage, and RF power, I just must figure it), and I've
always admired that bomb proof construction, solder joints, switches,
etc.!

Best regards
Guillermo - LU8EYW.