[Amps] Golden Falcon?!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Golden Falcon?!
From: k6rix at arrl.net (Dino Darling)
Date: Wed Aug 13 00:39:46 2003
I just picked up/rescued a used amp that needs to be looked at by someone
much smarter than me.

Its called a Golden Falcon.  I'm 99.9% sure it was designed for the 11
meter market.  It might be a prime candidate for a 10 meter conversion or
possibly 6 meters.  The original design looks solid.

It uses 6, Eimac 8930 (HD version of the 4CX250R) and has an outboard
transformer.  Is there anyone in Southern CA that is willing to take a look
at this thing?  I can deliver and bring CASH!

Please contact me off the list!

Dino...k6rix@arrl.net