[Amps] FS rectifier stacks High voltage and current

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FS rectifier stacks High voltage and current
From: wlfuqu00@uky.edu (wl fuqua)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:16:13 -0400
        Besides the insulators I have some high voltage rectifier stacks RCA
Part
#305 7.6KV @ 5 amp.
I will sell these for $25 a pair (good for 5KV @ several amps voltage doubler).
These can be found in the RCA transmitting tube manual. They are not potted
modules but
a group of aluminum plates with a top hat rectifier on each and RC
equalizing network mounted
on a long insulating plate, possibly fiberglass.
        This price will include shipping to the lower 48 states. The proceeds
will
go to our
radio club. These are from WLEX TV's old transmitter's power supply.  I
shall do ohm meter check of
diodes before shipping.
        This transmitter was shut down some years ago when they install a new
one
in their new building.
They should all be in good shape.

73